Sunday, March 22, 2009

Survey’s for Extra Cash

In my spare time and that tends to be very little. I love to do surveys online, for extra cash. It’s not a lot, but it comes in handy every so often. Most recently I was introduced to CashCrate. The surveys are short easy and pays. If you do a several survey s in a few minutes, that extra cash can add up.

When I first checked out the site, I did get a bit overwhelmed at what survey's to do. When I did get started, I also got frustrated on how this works, because I couldn’t seem to get passed earning a whopping $1.75. I finally, decided to check out the forums and I also Googled some tips on what to do and what not to do.

One of the best tips I came across was to make sure you have a g-mail account for all the e-mails you will receive from the surveys. Make sure this account is just for the survey feedback and not your personal e-mail. Because you will get flooded with mail. And when you start doing the survey's, go to your g-mail account to confirm that survey, or you won’t get paid on it. So, every so often you need to dump the SPAM. To make room for the e-mails you want to get.

But remember, if you are looking for some residual income, come join my team. Or, if you have a business you want to help build, do it with some incentives.


No comments: