Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today is Great Day.

My tag line is; You Get A Gift. And our nation just got a great Gift. A new President. President Obama states, that we need to get together to build our nation back to prosperity. To make this great nation more profitable, we need to find ways to make that happen.

I do a lot of networking and maybe I know someone or something that could help your business grow. Please let me know how I can help. Like any other business person, one always likes to increase their sales. I wouldn’t lie and say no thank you to more; myself. But, one of my goals for 2009 is to help others. So, if it’s referrals, incentives or just my thoughts; I would like to help out.

As what everyone is saying and thinking, that this is a new beginning for everyone. You maybe reading this and saying to yourself – My company is growing and I don’t need anything. I would say, every person, company, small business, etc. can always use that burst of energy.

I recently went to this fabulous symposium “Taking Control in Hard Times” put on by Orlando Performance Magazine. Over the next few days, I will be posting more information on the many speakers that were there. During that day, one of the many things said was, if you are in an elevator, and asked what do you do? You should be able to say that in a few words.

Just this week, I have finally found the right words to consolidate three of my businesses into a perfect 30 seconds. Now, I know that many of the details are left out. But it does give people the opportunity to ask; can we get together to talk more.



No comments: